Useful books and docs for R/Stats
- Statistics: an introduction using R, by M.J. Crawley
- Choosing and using Statistics: a biologist’s guide, by Calvin Dytham
- The R book, by M.J. Crawley
- Experimental design and data analysis for biologists, by Quinn and Keough.
- StatSoft, Inc. (2013). Electronic Statistics Textbook.
- Online Statistics Education: An Interactive Multimedia Course of Study, by David Lane and colleagues
- An Introduction to R. Notes on R: A Programming Environment for Data Analysis and Graphics, by W.N. Venables, D.M. Smith…
- A (very) short introduction to R, by Paul Torfs & Claudia Brauer
- Introducing R, by Germán Rodríguez
- R for dummies, by Andrie de Vries & Joris Meys
- ggplot2, by Hadley Wickham
(NB: this is the first edition)